Prepare for industry leading credentials by earning one of the healthcare degrees or certificates below. All courses listed are offered by regionally accredited, not-for-profit, brick-and-mortar, U.S. Universities and are available 100% online.
Organizations can increase performance and reduce waste by making process improvement a priority. Process improvement is the act of identifying, analyzing and improving existing processes within an organization to meet new goals or standards of quality.
- Master Certificate in Six Sigma – Healthcare
- Master Certificate in Lean Enterprise Solutions – Healthcare
- Six Sigma Green Belt – Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma – Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – Healthcare
- Master Certificate in Applied Project Management – Healthcare
- Essentials of Project Management – Healthcare
- Mastering Project Management – Healthcare
- Master Certificate in Business Process Management – Healthcare
- Essentials of BPM – Healthcare
- Mastering Process Methodology & Solutions – Healthcare
- Advanced Process Strategy & Practices – Healthcare
- Master Certificate in Business Intelligence – Healthcare
- Essentials of Business Intelligence – Healthcare
- Mastering Data Management & Technology – Healthcare
- Advanced Data Architecture & Intelligence – Healthcare
Nursing and Health Informatics
For registered nurses, completing your BSN or MSN can be the first step toward career growth, increased leadership responsibilities and higher earning potential. Healthcare professionals looking to move into in-demand healthcare-related leadership positions may find the Master of Science in Health Informatics to be a helpful degree.
- RN to BSN – Villanova
- RN to BSN – Jacksonville
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- MSN Nursing Informatics
- MSN Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Health Informatics – Jacksonville
- Master of Science in Health Informatics – University of South Florida
- MS in Health Informatics – Valparaiso
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Gain knowledge and skills to prepare you to transition or advance into management roles within the healthcare industry.
- AA in Healthcare Management
- BA in Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration Healthcare Management
- Mini MBA Healthcare Management Graduate Certificate
- AA in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
Enhance your expertise with courses designed to help professionals improve leadership styles and time management skills, and advance into a hospitality leadership role.
- Management Certificate in the Business of Hospitality
- Hospitality Leadership
- Hospitality Business Management
- Hospitality Business Operations
- MS in Strategic Leadership
Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace with these 100% online degrees from Florida Tech, New England College and Valparaiso.